Global Food Systems Institute Partners and Projects
The Global Food Systems Institute partners with federal and state funding agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and private philanthropy organizations among others to create a globally preeminent and transformative community for advancing the frontiers of knowledge and practices for food and fiber systems. GFSI focuses on research, Extension, and instructional projects primarily in the developing world.
Where We Work UF Global Engagement and Expertise Dashboard offers a comprehensive database of where UF faculty are working around the world.
Current and Past Partnerships Include the Following:
- Fertilize 4 Life (F4L)
- Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems (LSIL)
- CAGED Project: Campylobacter Genomics And Environmental Enteric Dysfunction
- Seafood Waste & Resource Use
- Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT)
- Urban Food Markets in Africa: Incentivizing Food Safety Using a Pull-Push Approach
- Chakula Salama: a Risk-Based Approach To Reducing Foodborne Disease and Increasing Production of Safe Foods in Kenya