Toolbox for Working in Glboal Food Systems
The following tools help study and improve challenging food systems.
- Toolbox for Working with Root, Tuber and Banana Seed Systems. Gives users detailed information to use the tools to understand particular root, tuber, and banana seed systems, so you can design, conduct, monitor and evaluate seed system projects.
- How to Market in a Digital Era. The Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement (CREE) along with partners created a marketing manual to help the agriculture sector develop a successful marketing plan.
- DSSAT. Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) is software application program that comprises dynamic crop growth simulation models for over 42 crops.
- UF|IFAS Postharvest Programs and Information. The goal of this toolbox is to generate and disseminate information so that perishable horticultural commodities are delivered to consumers fresh, safe, nutritious and in the form (e.g. ripe or fresh-cut) consumers desire.
- Toolkit to Address Gender-Based Violence in Agriculture and Market Systems Development. Prepared by EnCompass LLC for the United States Agency for International Development.
- Gender Good Practices in Livestock Programming. USAID toolkit.
- Capacity Development for Agricultural Innovation Systems (CDAIS) toolkit
- The Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems developed over 60 new innovations based on research with each partner country.
- Innovation Platforms lists a variety of technologies the improve food systems.
To request addition of a toolbox please send email to email@example.com attention: Toolbox